All returns must be in sellable condition and in original factory packaging. Reconditioned items are not returnable. Installed items or items with altered part numbers will be rejected with No Credit Issued.
Order errors must be reported to Gardner within 48 hours. Returns must be requested within 30 days of receipt of merchandise. We will issue full credit for any items that are billed to our customers as a result of an error on our part.
• An RMA must be issued for any items being returned.
• A return tag / label or truck pickup will be issued by Gardner.
• A credit will be issued within 10 days after the parts have been accepted.
• A credit may be issued without the return of the part(s). Gardner will make this determination based upon the return shipping cost.
Parts being returned that are not the result of an error on our part have specific guidelines:
• Parts must be returned at customer’s expense, to the appropriate warehouse by the same shipping method it was received.
• An RMA must be issued and the number written on the outside of the box adjacent to the shipping label.
• A credit will be issued within 30 days after the parts have been accepted.
• Credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee and any applicable re-boxing fees.
• The determination of saleability and acceptance rests solely with Gardner. Any items that are not in sellable condition will be returned to the customer at their expense, or scrapped. Gardner Returns Department will notify the customer to make that decision. A response will be necessary on the disposition of the denied product or it will be scrapped on the designated date.
• Electrical parts.
• Items listed as non-returnable by manufacturer, superseded, or no longer available.
• Whole goods and accessories.
• Reconditioned Items.
• Liquids, chemicals, oil, paint, sprays, or lubricants.